MarTech Products MARTECH PROPANE/NAT. GAS SURFACE MOUNT DETECTOR
|Article number:||40-441 P-WT|
|Availability:||In stock (1)|
40 Series Surface Mount – Propane/LP Gas Alarms Features
- Designed for the Rugged RV Environment. Ideal for Class A Motor homes, Class B Van Campers, Class C Mini-Motor Homes, Travel Trailers, Fifth Wheels, Truck & Folding Campers.
- Advanced Technology. Alarm Mute button silences alarm while RV is ventilated. Rapid recovery sensor resets when silenced or reactivates alarm if dangerous levels of Propane remain.
- Reliable. 12 Volt power means no missing or dead batteries to replace.
- Innovative. Circuitry system designed to conserve battery power.
- Long Life, Self Cleaning Sensor. Maintenance free built-in sensor.
- Loud 85 dB Alarm. Alerts you to the presence of hazardous propane vapors.
- Approved. Meets RVIA/NFPA requirements.
- Detects LP Gas/Propane and Natural Gas.
- Listed to UL 1484 RV.
40 Series Surface Mount Operating Specifications
- Listed To: UL® 1484 Residential and RV Gas Alarms
- Power Supply and Current Draw: 12 vDC 90mA @ 12 vDC
- Alarm Point: < 25% LEL of Propane
- Operational Range: 12 Volts +/- 15%
- Operating Temperature: -40° F to +158° F
- Case Size: 5.5’W x 3’H x 1.4’D